ESP Advanced Training
In addition to our ESP Basic training, our full-time, career-minded consultants receive all of the extensive training of ESP Basic, and plus much more, Including:
The Entelligence Way – Learn who we are as a company, why we do what we do, and how we became an industry leader by hiring only the best and giving them all the resources necessary to prosper. This module includes:
- Learning the org chart.
- Meeting the Entelligence team.
- Assigning an Operations Lead and a Technical Lead for the assigned project
- Meeting the engagement management team they’ll be relying on as they start every new project.
- Creating a customized “Success Plan” and learning the company’s expectations for the first 30 days, the first 60 days, etc. the first 90 days, etc.
- We’ll cover the performance evaluation form that includes the 6 core competencies we feel predict a great customer
- relationship and engagement:
- Operational Excellence and Quality
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Flexibility, Adaptability, and Attitude
- This applies to the customer and their co-workers.
A Team Behind Every Tech. Our consultants are never alone on the job—they’re monitored and managed by a home team working in our industry-leading EntelliCenter. Like mission control for enterprise IT deployments, the EntelliCenter supports and advises consultants in any situation. It handles site readiness calls, project scheduling and monitoring and tracks daily and weekly status reporting and end of engagement closeout.
The EntelliCenter adds an extra layer of technical and operational support whenever our consultants are on site and the backbone behind our legendary Entelligence customer service. They are a bridge between our consultants, our customers and the project itself to manage expectations and eliminate unwelcome surprises before they happen.